Yes, I’ve been missing in action for a while. Our schedules have been a bit crazy. Which you’d think would give me much to blog about. But it seems that when I finally get a second to post something, its all old news. So, I’ll start with this past Easter weekend. We spent Friday and Saturday hanging out with Wildman’s family. We had a sister and brother come visit from Idaho, as well as Marzipan and fam from the UofU. Saturday was a fun Egg Hunt, in spite of the arctic temperatures. At least it was sunny… I also did a photo shoot for C & M’s family. They were a lot of fun and we got some good pictures. My kids loved having their cousins here to play with. Saturday evening we went to Crystal Hot Springs to join Desertbound and family, as well as the parentals, and C&C for a hot dip. I have never seen it so crowded. SO crowded.
The weekend previous, we got to visit with Pulcheria and AT for Audi’s blessing. I got to zone their feet and hold their little angel.
I am greatly looking forward to our spring break trip the second week of April. We are headed south, with various destinations. I haven’t been to the desert since last June. I know. I don’t know how I’m coping either.
Wildman is still plowing through school. He is amazing with his tenacity and ability to get it all done. I’m so proud of his determination and self-motivation. We look forward to graduation in June. After that…who knows?
On March 20th, we celebrated the first day of spring. It is now, officially, "Still Winter". We received two fresh inches of snow on the first day of still winter.
In May I am giving an “Introduction to Yoga/ Stress Management” seminar. I am trying to put all my materials together and do enough Yoga that I don’t completely embarrass myself. Also in May, is the final exam for my zoning class. I am trying to find time to keep up with the studying, and it just keeps eluding me. Although I am getting pretty good at the actual zoning of the feet. As long as no one talks to me while I’m doing it. I find it difficult to multi-focus.
So, obla-dee obla-daa life goes on...lala how the life goes on...
11 comments:
I hear ya.
I highly recommend the zoning for anyone who has not yet had the priviledge. It was amazing!
Wish we could have seen more of you at Crystal Hot Springs. As Lemur walked strait upstairs and put himself to bed when we got home, I think we left at the perfect time. Rivulet was asleep even before we got home! It was a fun time.
Oh, how I need to visit you for some good conversation and feet zoning! I MISS YOU!!
You have pretty eggs. :)
We took our leftover egg coloring and let the kids splatter/tie dye an old white shirt. Now we have t-shirts that look like our Easter eggs.
Sounds like you had fun.
When are you coming to visit us? How about 6pm tonight? :)
@ Bethany
Sweet! I couldn't come up with anything constructive to do with the left over dye. Now, I know!
Yeah! It was so fun to see you guys too! Happy Spring!
Wow, what a beautiful family. Somehow I stumbled on Bethany's blog and it led me to you (I honestly don't know how it happened).
Remember the girl down the street named Kristin Nielsen? Yep...that's me. You are gorgeous and have such a beautiful little family. Email me at nielsen.kristin@gmail.com
With all those activities, I get the impression you are coping very well, indeed.
It was great seeing you guys again. Too short, though (as usual).
@ Kristin:
I tried emailing you....did you get it?
Post a Comment