Mar 13, 2008

NINE!

Today is our 9th Anniversary. NINE! Nine. It's amazing to think we've been together so long... It's been nine years of many adventures, some extremely painful, others incredibly joyful. Nine. I don't know that I'd believe it if I didn't have a 7 year old and a 5 year old to prove it. I am so glad I have Wildman with whom I get to experience it all. Nine.

10 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Congratulations! We married in 1999 as well. Sometimes I look at my brood of three and another on the way and wonder how we had enough time -- our son will be eight next month!

It flies. I love it and want to hold onto it, but it flies.

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe that either! But, then I remember I've been married 5 years and it's more believable. I agree with Kermit - time flies!!

Pulcheria said...

Congratualtions! Thanks for letting us share them with you! See you soon!

Deena said...

Congratulations. Time definitely flies when you're having fun. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Canyonsrcool said...

Pretty darn cool! Congrats! Time sure is fun when you're having flies! wait that didn't come out right. . . . . .

Sayyadina said...

Ewww! You're an old married lady!

Bethany said...

BIG SIGH........

CowboyBob said...

Your slides tell a wonderful story.

Desertbound said...

Big sigh x 2...

Wildman said...

Yeh, an old sexy married lady...