Mar 3, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Today NAM (Natural Arch Maker) turns 5 years old! He is such a wonderful little boy and we love him so much. He was 7 lbs. 4 oz. when born, and was the happiest baby. Just a few days ago, in his bedtime prayer, he said, "please bless us that we will only eat strong food, not candy or junkfood." We got a kick out of that. Yes, we need all the help we can get!

9 comments:

CowboyBob said...

That is one cute kid. Congratulations. Loved the slide show.

Bethany said...

You all ready know I am smitten with your boy. The slideshow just increases my desire for smooching.
Happy Birthday Buddy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, NAM!!

I can't believe how big he is now. He's such a sweet boy.

Muad'Dib said...

Holy Time Goes Fast Batman.

Bri!!! said...

Oh, what a cutie. I love hearing kids pray. They say the cutest things.

Pulcheria said...

Wow - how time has flown. Happy Birthday NAM. Loved the pictures!

Sayyadina said...

So cute! Sure glad he grew into that head! Happy birthday NAM!!

Wildman said...

That would be Wildson, son of Wildman, 1/3 of the delight of my life.

I know your all jealous...

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Awesome time-lapse (kinda) progression. I think the biggest changes came between 18 & 24 months, if the pics are any guide.

Don't let him pray my candy away! Nooo!!