Mar 1, 2008

Projects and things I'm working on or in the middle of, or looking forward to:

Below: March coming in "like a lion". It's still winter.

--Digital Archiving for J & T. Converting all their analog video into digital. I've laughed and I've cried, and I'm only half way done.

--Just finished the book "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" by Aron Ralston. I laughed, I cried, and...WOAH.

--Just went to the Home Storage Dry Pack Cannery to magnify my calling as the Ward Food Storage Specialist. It was actually pretty fun.

--Trying to put together a musical number for Easter.

--In the middle of my "zoning" classes. They are held once a month, and I'm halfway done. If anyone wants to donate their feet, let me know. It's similar to a deep tissue foot massage that lasts an hour. You can come to me.

--spending our tax refund on a new bed. YEAH!

--taught another yoga class to the young women in the ward. Working on feeling qualified enough to teach a BIG yoga class/seminar in May.

--looking forward to and planning our spring break trip in April. We'll probably hit the Moab area again. WAHOO! Maybe Capitol Reef, or even Goblin Valley to hike Little Wild Horse. Or...maybe California? ;)

-- Just had 2 1/2 inches cut off my hair. Aaahh.....

Below: Our driveway being plowed--today. What does your snow plow look like?

9 comments:

Canyonsrcool said...

whoa snow. it's good to have projects going on.

Deena said...

That's quite the snow plow. Nice that they come do your driveway.

Foot massage...I wish I lived anywhere close to you right now. :)

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Oh yeah. I'll gladly get "zoned." My feet will come to you in a couple weeks! Have fun on your April trip. Wish we could come. I'm currently enjoying near 80 degree spring weather. (though that'll change, soon enough).

Desertbound said...

Wow. Projects & plows. I'll be happy to be in the "zone" some time.

Muad'Dib said...

Great book, huh? Oh, we're already singing in two wards that week, so count us out.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm voting for CA! If I'm here. I'm looking for a place to live the last two weeks.

I don't miss the snow.

I am soooooo ready for a good zoning. Hopefully you'll still be needing practice when I get there. :)

Bethany said...

Good to know ou don't just sit around. :) It is actually quite a nice list you have going.

Wildman said...

That's my lover...

As for the snow plow - That particular plow has dug us out through 4 storms this year. No snow days for us.

Sayyadina said...

I speak for zoning! ASAP!! Sounds like you are "anxiously engaged" in many good causes.