Aug 4, 2014

Moving on....forward, we go!

Over the past few months, I have been working on my new online store, and needed a new website to go with it.  So, now all of my blog posts will be at wander-wild.com.  Though I am no longer updating my WildBound blog, I am keeping it up and open for reference.  The WildBound blog as been wonderful, as over the years it has given me a place to share.  I started it right after my horse accident, as a way to keep in touch after we moved and to learn how to better express myself with words.  I will continue to post my thoughts and adventures on my new site, and I hope my readers will follow me there.  Thanks for all the tears, laughter, and adventures....here we go!

2 comments:

Desertbound said...

Love ya, Sis!

Unknown said...

Oh, tell them about your job...