So, just a few pics of what we've been doing with our new dog. He loves to fetch, and be in the water, and play with the kids, so below are a few pics showing him doing all three at once!
Below: a couple pics from our early morning hike in the rain...
And...yes...he has his own backpack now. He can carry his own food and paraphernalia on our walks/hikes/horse rides/ or for fun...
Below: here, he has his frisbee ready, and he's waiting as patiently as possible for me to get some sandals on so I can throw it already!
a picture of his kangaroo hop...
going for the ball..
yes. I have fun learning how to take action shots....
So, as you can see...we're having a lot of fun with Phoenix. He has mellowed out with us, but when visitors come, he gets SO excited...we are still working on that.














3 comments:
So fun. And I LOVE the backpack! I have a feeling you will too, more and more.
He looks like such a great dog. Can't wait to meet him!
Luv these! What a sweet baby!
Post a Comment