The last day of our trip, we woke to cold and cloudy skies, with a few inches of snow. The dirt roads on the way out of the ranch were the kind that suck you right off the road into the ditches on the sides. The mud and wet clay was horrible for driving on, and I think I prayed the entire 40 minutes it took to drive the normally 15 minutes to the paved road. SO grateful for AWD/ 4WD and great drivers!
The fog and snow did make some awesome scenery out of the cliffs...
The road into the Coral Pink Sand Dunes...
Much to the disappointment of the kids, the dunes were covered in snow. :(
The snow-covered dunes...
On the way home, pretty clouds over the cliffs near Orderville...
And yes, the edge of the state-wide snowstorm through which we drove home...
We had a great time, and hope to enjoy the cabin and ranch again soonish....who wants to join us next time?!








1 comment:
Pick me, Pick me! I ESPECIALLY love the photo of the cliffs with the fence in the foreground. Breathtakingly beautiful!
Post a Comment