I went dashing through the snow the storm after thanksgiving....Wildman was kind enough to get some video and pictures of the event...I'm not sure who had more fun...me or the dog... you can't tell he has cancer, and severe arthritis in both back hips...that's what joy does, apparently. Rio is a fantastic horse, and though he is quite serious by nature, I think he finds it intriguing that I get such a kick out of running through the snow...he seemed happy to oblige. :) So this is how I roll....
(the movie is HD, so be sure to click the number in the bottom right corner-ish to at least "720p")






3 comments:
Wonderful video! And photos. Gee whiz, I am allergic to this stuff. Poor Milo, I didn't know he had cancer, too.
Sounds like a win-win(-win-win) situation. Man, Rio sure looks like he's in heaven with that rub-down. Awesome.
Majestic!
Post a Comment