Oct 25, 2010

Fall Randomness

Above: Yeah, we have a great yard...
Below:  We get lots of visitors...they like the blackberries...

Below: Part of the "Maple Lane" in the yard...

Below:  WM tilling the garden, with the newly installed engine on the tiller...

Below:  WM using his crafty skills cutting out WG's costume...


Below:  I went out to feed the animals, and found some strange things...the kids confessed they were putting up "Halloween decorations"...I didn't know whether to be proud of their creativity, or feel sorry for depriving them of any decorations in the house...?
An antler placed strategically...
And pieces of coal....

Below:  WK built his own...um...fort?  so he could read the encyclopedia in peace..

6 comments:

DreamPacker said...

Oh, absolutely love the outside natural decorations. Soooo much better than traditional "Halloween" decor from the store. Stunning photos as usual.

Fedaykin said...

You do realize you live in the garden of Eden, right?

Pulcheria said...

Your kids are AWESOME!! Love the decor. And as for the fall pictures *SIGH* they just feel like fall in the valley.

Desertbound said...

I wish I could build a fort so I could read in peace...;)

Great photos. Great angle/perspective on the tiller-man.

Marzipan said...

Love it! Can't wait to see your costumes!!!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Love.