Dec 8, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I was eating tomatoes when my tooth fell out and I accidentally swallowed it.  Unless you want to look through my poop, you'll just have to trust me.


Sincerely,
Wildkid

The funny thing? He knows who the Tooth Fairy is.

It gets better. WG came home yesterday with a stack of already corrected homework.  I was flipping through it and found one paper where she had written to her teacher: "for Mrs. H only" then had an arrow pointing to the back of the paper.  I turned the paper over and found a drawing of a lady, with the words "please wear a bra" next to it. No, really.  Not kidding. She's only 10 years old, for cryin' out loud!  I didn't know whether to be horrified or laugh...I spent some time feeling/doing both.   Either way...I'm not sure how the next parent- teacher conference is going to go....

Looking on the bright side, at least she said "please"...?

6 comments:

Julie said...

Ha! I love it! Who needs outside entertainment when you have children!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaagch! Literally lol-ing, here! I don't even have the words...

Canyonsrcool said...

My face hurts now . .

Marzipan said...

I can't stop laughing!!!! HILARIOUS! Good luck with parent-teacher conferences...

Desertbound said...

ROFLOL!!! The phlegmy cough has even started!

Pulcheria said...

Seriously, LOVE those kids! Best laugh I've had all week. Awesome!