May 17, 2010

Tagged

Shematite tagged me to post lyrics, sound clip or video of a favorite song. Since I couldn't choose a single favorite song, here are a few of my recent ones...

First: Bring On the Wonder by Susan Enan, from an episode of BONES. Go here.

Second: Very interesting song, The FLower Duet from Lakme, with an edge (and a tenor)...done by East Village Opera Company. Go here, listen to the song but don't watch the video. shrink it down or something. there's some brief but adult content, not to mention the whole video was poorly done anyway. trust me, just listen.

Third: super funny. made my kids (and me) laugh so hard we had tears...HERE.

Does this mean I tag someone now? hhmmm.....HSF, Marzipan, Bethany, Sayyadina...and anyone else...I love being introduced to new music...':)

1 comment:

CowboyBob said...

Sesame St. made me smile. I'm afraid my attention span is too long, or my brain is too slow to enjoy music videos. I just haven't seen one, yet, I like.