I spent about 2 hours at the local gym today. Mostly weight lifting.

Below: my two personal trainers, having a moment of relaxation.
A girl's most prized work out equipment? Leather gloves. These are mine. I have another pair that look the same.
After two hours of lifting/hauling manure that had finally dried out enough to move, I found Wildman in the yard digging dandelions. I pulled up a chair and plopped down beside him. "You must be pooped", he said. "You must really like your personal trainers".
"Yeah, I sure put up with a lot of their crap."
5 comments:
Yeah, I hear ya.
I always laugh at the women who pay big bucks for a gym membership, but refuse to take out their trash or shovel the driveway. You are awesome.
Hehe. Clever. AND, good on ya.
It will all "work out" in the end.
HA HA!!
Post a Comment