Because of the shortness in the number of boys in her class, her partner, B, is from the older group (the teens) and learned the dance in 2 days. I'll post a couple of clips of the other dancers/dances a little later, I just wanted to post this one before we left for St. George. Love it! Thank you to all those who made it to the performance, WG had a blast-- and now, after being on stage, has decided she loves it. Oh boy, here we go....;)
7 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! Love that little girl. She looks like a baby with those big kids. Love that last pose. She is perfect.
Great video! It was so great to watch her and the entire dance program. Can't believe that's little Oakley,...snif.
Wow! How impressive! I love it. Great job WG!! I wish we could have seen it in person. But maybe you can show us a few steps next time we see you!
Sweet~
With her legs, she could do well in this sort of thing. They are so long, and yet she has grace. I hope I get to come see her do this!
And if she does choose the stage, at least she's not alone!! :)
Please tell Wildgirl that all us girls watched and loved seeing her dance. Her cousins loved it! Keep posting - can't wait to see more!
Awesome.
Post a Comment