Feb 17, 2010

Summer Days

Is anyone else experiencing "cabin fever" aka the "winter doldrums"? The absolute longing for the warmth and freedom of summer? I was browsing through my photos-of-fun...and thought I'd post some fun, warmer memories....

Tower Arch, 2007

Tower Arch Hike 2007


Lake Powell, 2008 yes, they jumped...
Willow Gulch, 2008

Lake Powell 2008, Maximum Occupancy, 7 people...yeah...
Uintas 2009

Capitol Reef 2009

Grand Wash 2009
Best primitive campsite, just outside Capitol Reef Ntl. Park, right next to the river, 2009

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh summer, please hurry!! Those are FAB pictures and really makes me excited for summer! We just got done planning all of our summer trips!!! YEA!!

Pulcheria said...

Now I miss summer and you guys! Maybe this year we'll work in at least one trip... (think positive thoughts!)

Desertbound said...

I had pictures of the Caribbean (and hotel/plane ticket prices) all over Google today. St. Lucia. Aruba. Jamaica. Ooh I wanna take ya! To Bermuda! Bahama!

Ya. It's pretty bad.

Bethany said...

We have worn shorts and flip flops this week. 8pm at night and my front door is wide open. Hiked to Johnson Arch on Monday. This desert living isn't too bad. We can't wait for your visit.
PS I love Tower Arch. And we will be screaming to visit your place in July.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Congrats, you big bully. You've gone and made me cry. Your post makes me nostalgic in the literal sense of the term: "homeward pain." miss you guys.

CowboyBob said...

What a joy when one's offspring enjoy the outside as much as the parents do. Thanks for sharing these moments.