Feb 27, 2010

RSL!!!

Friday the kids had an awards assembly at school, and the guests were some of the RSL players, and their mascot, Leo the Lion. The kids loved it! They even brought the MLS Championship Trophy! So fun! The kids got autographed pictures of Leo with their reading awards. I'm glad I went!





Below: WK getting his award and autograph...


Below: WG getting hers...

6 comments:

CowboyBob said...

See, reading truly is fun. Way to go kids!

Desertbound said...

Yea Wild Kids! Yea RSL !!!!!

Canyonsrcool said...

Lucky!!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

That is so fun! Go Wildbunch!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Ps. I like the John Muir quote on your header. You might like to read that green(ish) book on your shelves, "Steep Trails." I think you'd like it.

Kassidy said...

RSL went to our school too!


But no awards or autographs, but the pics they took were on the news. You could see my hand.