Dec 8, 2009

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

Winter? These pics I took Sunday morning as WM was shoveling the driveway.


A few days ago was Macey's "Christmas Open House" . As part of the fun, they have different community performers come in and do their little gig. During the "down time", WM played Christmas music on the piano. It was fun watching the customers stop their shopping and become mesmerized...as they realized he had no music to read, he was simply "Jon Schmidt-ing all over the place". Hence the phrase: "He's Schmidting on the piano". If you haven't heard him play, you are missing out. ;)

We finally got our traditional snowflakes on the windows so that the snow would come. And it did! Though the snow beat us by a few hours...WK said "the clouds knew we were going to put up the snowflakes, mom."


And, though a little late, a picture of the Pie Fest at Thanksgiving. Yum.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures and hmmm yummy pies!!!

Bethany said...

Aaahhh. Snowflake magic. It's artic here. Could you take them down now please. J/K

DreamPacker said...

Great photos...as usual. LOVE WM piano playing. As for the snowflakes...I have already had enough snow and cold. I am ready for spring.

CowboyBob said...

I could listen to WM play for hours. Your flakes are beautifully crafted. As nice as I've seen.

CowboyBob said...

I would like a copy of the photos for an art reference, please.

Canyonsrcool said...

I like reading all your updates. Sweet sun pics.