Aug 5, 2009

Wildkid

Yep. Toothless, baby. He lost the first front one at our family reunion, then a couple days later, the other front one. . Isn't he cute. Please notice his hair. It's rather long, and yes, needs a trim. The reason I keep his hair a little long, is because he has a freaky "cowlick" in the front.


Imagine my shock when I come in from working in the barn, to the evidence left in plain sight...

He decided to cut his own hair. He hates it when I cut his hair...so he thought he'd just do it. Below is the result.


I cut the rest of his hair (I know you are cringing, HSF), trying to salvage it...but alas...only time can fix it. Or a razor...*sigh*...kids...

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Seriously laughing out loud.
still laughing
laughing more.
now chuckling.
oh yah laughing again.
It's funny when the 6 yr old boy does it. not so funny when our 6 yr old girl did that years ago. OK still laughing.
He looks happy... and cute.
laughing again.

Pulcheria said...

"Hey Mommy, WK looks different than I expected in that picture, is that really him?" Beemer reading over my shoulder. Me- laughing too! You did a good job fixing what you could!

Wildman said...

Thats my boy...fortunately it grows back...

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Next time, though: the razor!