Mar 9, 2009

Random

We now have a dog, see my sister's post here for details. His name is Milo and he's great. This picture was taken yesterday, notice the warm sunshine and bare grass. The dogs lounging around. (It's tough, being a dog...)

Below: cute paw-pillow

This is today, a mere 24 hours after the above pictures were taken. We have 20 INCHES if NEW snow! Crazy! And, its still coming down. The dogs walked with me out to the barn to feed Rio, and the snow is up to their chins.
Above: Milo's doghouse....

When I picked up Stargirl from the bus today, she was wearing a pearl necklace and had a tin music box in her hand. I asked where they came from. She said, "The boy who loves me gave them to me. He says I'm his girlfriend, but he's not my boyfriend. He has a crush on me." I asked her what she said to him when he gave her these items. She said "I said I liked them." She's only in second grade, for crying out loud! I just hope theses items are not stolen from the kid's mom...

And, last but not least, I decided to do it. Today I had 8 inches cut off my hair. Yeah me!

6 comments:

CowboyBob said...

Love struck boys do the darndest things. Sounds like Stargirl instinctively knows how to handle them. Are you going to check on the origin of the necklace with his mom? Discretely? As for the hair: you are always cute, but I miss the long hair...so beautiful.

Marzipan said...

Love the hair cut!! And that's funny that Stargirl has boys giving her gifts...I'm jealous! (jk)

Desertbound said...

Yes, we were all lulled into spring time complacency. Bam! Back to winter. The dogs look happy! Gorgeous hair, as always. As for Stargirl. Get used to it.

Bethany said...

Love Stargirl. Love the hair. Love the bag. Love everything.

Pulcheria said...

I knew the snow hit you hard, but those pictures still amaze me. Just when you begin to think spring might come...
Your hair cut is cute (and you look great too!) I'm not surprised that Stargirl is already charming the boys - a pearl necklace, wow!

Paul Bartschi Family said...

Love the hair! You look great as always. I wish I was going to Southern Utah. Jealous! Have fun!

Carma