This weekend, I'm taking the kids and leaving this....
And going to this...

It is also Our 10th Anniversary...but due to USU's springbreak and Case Lot, Wildman cannot take off any work. It's also his Zoning Classes this weekend. So, even if I were to stay, I wouldn't see my honey. He encouraged me to take a needed break, and head to the warmer, dryer climate of my favorite place on the planet. Southern Utah. So, even though my 4 "callings" at church and "part time" job (publishing a friend's training manuals on Blurb) are still demanding my precious time and sanity, I've had enough...a person can only take so much before they make a break for it. If everything falls apart while I'm gone, so be it.
I will visit some family in G.J. Colorado, then play in the red sand. My mom is coming with me, so it will be some fun girl time, too. Below, are the "red beauties" Wildman brought home yesterday for me. I am so loved. (: I love you, Wildman....
"What is 10 years to eternity? A damn good start."


6 comments:
I'm jealous, of course. And happy anniversary!
Happy 10 years!
Happy Anniversary! Have fun and take many pictures!
Happy Anniversary!
3 beautiful photos.
Happy Anniversary - enjoy the red sand for us too! =)
Love you guys so much. You're such a terrific duo. Miss you.
Post a Comment