

Below: A foggy morning walking to the bus stop...
Our foggy river...
Stargirl's hair began to frost over while waiting for the bus...

Stargirl's hair began to frost over while waiting for the bus...
A couple weeks ago, Stargirl finally talked me in to cutting her hair. I cut 6 inches off! She didn't want to wait for it to grow another 4 inches to be able to donate it it Lockes of Love. I had her Aunt HSF trim it after I did, just to even things out and fix my little goofs. It is now stacked a little bit in the back, too. Stargirl, of course, looks cute as ever. She looks great with any kind of hair do!
Before:
After:
- A couple days ago, we had some mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. Stargirl said she liked today's gravy, but not "tomorrow's gravy, because tomorrow it will be cold and stiff."
- Today, Wildkid was watching the show Seven Brides for Seven Bothers. The song "I'm a Lonesome Polecat" came on. He was mezmerized. At the end of the song, Wildkid said, "Mom, that song was so beautiful, I almost cried". Sure enough, his eyes were brimming with tears. How cute is that?! He inherited that from his Grandpa...;)




8 comments:
Oh I miss you guys....so fun all that is going on!
Holy tenderness! Not only is your daughter incredibly cute, your son is also just cuddleable! Lonesome polecat indeed!
Stargirl's hair is fabulous! I love it! Oh, and I got to meet Ryan and Christina's little girl on Friday. She came to Audi's webcam party (she spent the night at my cousins' house) She was super excited when I mentioned your kids.
Darn kids and their cuteness! No fair givin' their old auntie and allergic reaction!
Nice to know the ol'genes are in good keeping somewhere... that song still touches me.
I would like a copy of your foggy river picture for an art reference, please.
atta-kids!
Homemade cookies ...
Homemade hair-cuts...
Homemade snugglin' on the new sofa ...Ahhh!
What a beautiful HOME you make.
PS. I've had my hair "frost-over" too. But at my age,we just call it going GRAY!
maybe you don't understand the reaction I have when you post cute kid pics.
Post a Comment