Below, you will find the "before" pictures.

Below: Because the couches were so loud (yes, Bethany, they were screaming at me... ;) ) I attempted to cover them with covers. That helped muffle them, but created it's own problems in the way they always.got.messed.up. I didn't realize how often I would straighten them until I didn't have to do it anymore!
Below: *enter angelic choir singing* Our new micro-suede sofas and chair. Divinely soft and oh-so comfortable, and, we got them on sale at 50% off! They are quite a bit bigger than the last couches, and it is a squeeze to fit them in the same room, but I.love.them. I'm so happy. *sniff*
Don't we love tax refunds?


6 comments:
OH yes, I hear the angels singing.
I am sure they also have the right combo of cushy softness and firm support.
Well done.
Yes, well done. I love them! Wish I were getting a tax refund.
Wow. I mean SUPER WOW! This is me envious. Of couse, we will be spending our refund the exact same way. Hope to come leave a butt-print soon!
HEhe! Love the new comfy sofas that you got for a bargain! Yep, I hear the choir singin'.
They look fabulous! Excellent use of a tax refund! Give them a nice rub and pat from us!
Ooh...posh new couches! Congrats! I'm wondering if you can email me...I've got a question about the Institooty blog! sabrinalovesevan@yahoo.com Thanks!!
Post a Comment