
Well, we had a good weekend. Shematite, my niece, came to visit and was fun to have. She gave me a tutorial on Gimp (photo editing program) and played around with my "business" logo. The kids were quite sad this morning when she was gone. Wildkid was funny to watch as he would try to convince Shematite that it was in her best interest to let him play on her laptop all. the. time.
It was terrible-nasty freezing-rain weather all weekend, so we didn't get a chance to play outside much. Milo (dog) came with her, and was also a lot of fun to have around. He was great at staying close and in the not-fenced "yard". He loved going out to feed the horse with me, caught on real quick and made it his "job" to "herd" the horse into his stall to eat. Of course, as Milo and I were out with the horse, that's when Ringo (other dog) would literallty sneak around the house to quickly consume all Milo's dogfood. Ringo is such a weasel. I think he plotted all day how to steal the dog food. He waited til Milo was occupied with the horse, then helped himself to the food.
This morning was bitter cold, when I took the kids out to the bus stop it was -1. I'm happy with the snow though...freezing rain is awful.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Shematite had a great time! She told me about the longing Wildkid had for her laptop. Too Cute! Glad you got in a Gimp tutorial. Now, if you could Gimp me into a tropical island picture, it would sure be a lot easier to imagine myself there right now:) Thanks for your hospitality!
Wildkid loved my lap top when he came to visit me. He preferred it to the regular computer.
I have also had a GIMP lesson, but haven't done anything with it yet.
It really was a fun weekend. I enjoyed giving the little lesson on the computer and watching Wildbound's reactions: "You can put two pictures together!? Show me how!" I'm glad everyone had a good time.
I have proof spring is coming. Blog pending till grandson is born, though.
Post a Comment