Dec 17, 2008

What the...how long has THAT been there?!

So I'm wandering around the homestead...taking my camera for a walk when I spy something peculiar...can you see it?


Upon closer inspection, I discovered this...

Affirmative, we have a naked Barbie 12 feet up in the tree.

Is this a lesson on "natural selection?" A lesson illustrating the wise counsel of survival..."Never climb up what you can't get down..."?
After questioning the suspects...it turns out Barbie has been in this perilous predicament for nigh on 8 months now...where's Buzz Lightyear when you need him?
It's directly outside Grandma P's kitchen window, too. :)

5 comments:

Marzipan said...

I laughed so hard when I saw this!!! I love it!

DreamPacker said...

Way too funny. Thanks for the LOL moment!

CowboyBob said...

Is she a free spirit, or just needing attention?

Bethany said...

Poor Barbie. Doesn't she know... RULE #1 tell someone where you are going when you go out into the wild on an adventure
RULE #2 Dress in layers for changes in weather and altitude
RULE #3 Don't climb up what you can't climb down

Desertbound said...

Hahahaha! Still laughing...! Oh boy, that is this week's FHE lesson for sure.