Mmmmmm.....squaaaaassshhhh.....
Yes, from our garden!

Side note: Stargirl and Wildkid were sitting at the counter, awaiting breakfast. Wildkid says, "I'm COLD!" So he goes over to our basket of blankets, pulls out the fuzziest, softest, warmest one and brings it over to Stargirl...wrapping her up in it. He then goes back to get another blanket, one that's not quite as comfy-cozy as the one he gave to Stargirl. I asked him, "why did you give the best blanket to Stargirl?" Without missing a beat, he replied, "Well, girls are supposed to be treated like princesses." After scraping my jaw off the floor, I managed an "oh."Wildkid also signs all his worksheets/homework in school with his name, and then an "I *heart* you" for his teacher. Can the kid get any cuter?!
5 comments:
Wow! Where do you keep all that squash?
Oooh! That Wildkid sure is a love muffin. How do you stand it?
OH MY GOSH! That is so dang cute. I want a wildkid!
Dear Wildkid,
What is with the love notes to your teacher? Hello!!?? I am over here. Pick me.
Love, your favorite aunt,
Bethany
Wildkid is too cute! Beemer misses him so much - it's no wonder!
He learned it from his daddy, I'll bet. What a cutie! How lucky are you to be surrounded by men (and boys) who treat you and yours like princesses!
Post a Comment