Oct 11, 2008

Fall Kids!

Here are some photos of my lovies. I decided to do a quick photo shoot in the yard before the weather turned bad for who-knows-how-long. Below are the results. Yum.

9 comments:

Pulcheria said...

I can't agree more - YUM! Your kids just get cuter EVERY day. These are great pics.

Bri!!! said...

Oh my, Stargirl is your clone. I never realized it before until these pics. So cute. I think it's so great you got a kid number three! Horses are the best.

CowboyBob said...

Your kids are breathtaking...all three of them. Of course, it helps when you choose the right sire.

Marzipan said...

These pictures are great! I love them!!! Tell the kiddos we say hello!

Desertbound said...

Yumalicious! Great photography BTW! Do you think Wildman would make me a zipline? Maybe from the top of my roof, across the backyard, through the neighborhood, all the way to a crash landing in Barker's hay field! Whoopee!

Michelle said...

Those are great pictures! You are an awesome photographer! Your kids are adorable and your daughter looks exactly like you!!! Cute cute!mu

Bethany said...

Seriously?

BeautyFul said...

Adorable! Your whole family could step out of a magazine! I could be famous just for knowing you...

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Your fam brings aestheticism to an appreciable level. I love that I can pick out the main ingredients that went into the recipe (e.g., WM & WB), but there's still a healthy dash of other ingredients (e.g., grandparents) too. Very nice.