Below: Stargirl's First Days of School photos. This year, her teacher is new to our school. After the first day, when I met Stargirl at the bus stop, I asked her how she liked her new teacher. Her reply was "Love her." So...that's a good thing! The first thing she did when she walked through the door at home was to quickly change out of her jeans and put on one of her soft/silky play dresses. She can hardly wait to get out of those "nasty" jeans and wear what she was meant to wear...flowy chiffon, preferably pink. She cracks me up! What a little princess. We sure love her!
Also, the other night, Wildkid said in his prayer at bedtime: "please bless that Jesus will take care of all the people when they're dead..." I'm sure glad he's praying for those on the "other side", too...I hope they appreciate it... ;)

Above: Stargirl, Aug. 21, 2008 First Day of Second Grade

Above: Stargirl, August 2007 First Day of First Grade
Above: Stargirl, August 2006 First Day of Kindergarten
4 comments:
Some things change, (i.e. number of teeth)and yet there is a common thread. I see pink in every photo. She is adorable.
I'm going to cry! Bairdo starts kindergarden in just six days!
Soon I will have a pictoral record like yours. Yikes.
She looks so grown up! I never tire of pictures of your kids - so adorable!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! How are you? I am so glad I found you! It's been so long! I'm looking forward to being able to keep in touch now!
<3 ya! Alisha (Uhrey) Eastman
(my blog is geasher.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment