Below: Dear little Stargirl, with Squishy. I mean-- Dibs. Notice her front tooth finally pushed through, after 4 months of just a gaping hole. Now, we just need the others to come in before the rest fall out!

Below: The new entertainment center Wildman built for his prize, the 50" Plasma screen TV, with a "compass, a stock, and a thing that tells time." Now we just need to decide what color to stain it....the entertainment center. He's had fun watching the Olympics on this monster. You should see the way his eyes start to glow and get all misty when I say "football season" to him. It's truly inspiring.
7 comments:
Wow! That entertainment center is beautiful! Way to go, Wildman!
Hah, we may have to pay it, I mean you guys, a visit sometime . . .
Nice looking craftsmanship.
Those are four cute cheeks in the first picture. Since when did she have a dimple?
And I will hug him, and I will squeeze him, and I will love him and I will name him George, I mean Dibs.
Nice handiwork Wildman!
BYU Football????? I am not sure what that is. Please, visit it and us any time. I'm thinking, oh say, Superbowl...
It was fun to build the stand for it though. Got to use lots of tools.
Post a Comment