Jul 4, 2008

Independence Day 08

Glo-Stick Kids!

We were lucky enough to get to go to two fireworks shows this year, the one at Mountain Crest High School, and the one at USU. The kids loved them, and were SO excited! Little Wildkid said, as the BOOMS were echoing off the nearby mountains, "This is really loud for Jesus." At the USU fireworks show, we had seats in a church parking lot, thus explaining the steeple in the pics.








Speaking of Independence, Wildman has now officially finished school. Done. Graduated. Human Resource Management. Not only did he pass all his finals, he received his first ever 4.0. Finished with a bang! I am SO proud of him. He has shown me what true motivation and dedication are. All the hard work and long hours paid off. What I find fascinating, is he passed some of his classes without ever reading the textbooks. That's where all that experience has come in handy. Thank you, Wildman, for hanging in there and seeing it through! I love you!

10 comments:

Pulcheria said...

Awesome pics. Looks like the fireworks were great this year. Congrats Wildman - we are proud of you too! And Wildbound-your blog looks great. I like the new layout.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Woohoo!! Yea, Wildman!! You totally rock, you big stud!

WB: those night-time setting shots are great. I especially like the glow-stick-children.

Muad'Dib said...

those are sweet. love the steeple and the glowsticks...!

Wildman said...

thanks

Bethany said...

We love our Wildman! Congrats! Cool photos of glo-sticks and fireworks with steeple.

DreamPacker said...

Great photos and congrats Wildman! I have a fireworks setting on my new camera I am anxious to try out.

Sayyadina said...

Those were great!

Deena said...

Congratulations on making it through school!

CowboyBob said...

Congratulations, Wildman. You have opened some new doors. Love the steeple in the pictures...reminds me of the Boston Church of Paul Revere's story.

Desertbound said...

Congrats!