That is incredible! What a hoot!
Wow, great audio editing. It made me laugh out loud.
Ha! Love it!
Lemur and i watched this again three times this morning, with him laughing to the point of hysterics each time!
How do I copy this onto my blog? Or will you make me just post a link to it? I promise you would get full credit for , filming,production and editing.
@ Bethany:This is just the blogger format...maybe I could email it to you? I'll try...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is incredible! What a hoot!
Wow, great audio editing. It made me laugh out loud.
Ha! Love it!
Lemur and i watched this again three times this morning, with him laughing to the point of hysterics each time!
How do I copy this onto my blog? Or will you make me just post a link to it? I promise you would get full credit for , filming,production and editing.
@ Bethany:
This is just the blogger format...maybe I could email it to you? I'll try...
Post a Comment