Jun 27, 2008

Lake Powell II

Thanks for the great adventure and memories!

9 comments:

Bri!!! said...

Great pictures. So it looks like Wildman got to go after all. That's awesome. I love Lake Powell!

Pulcheria said...

Awesome pictures - you are shining in them.

DreamPacker said...

Amazing pictures. Can't wait to see them all, too. Thanks for going!

CowboyBob said...

I, too, think your pictures are amazing. Love the variety of subjects. Fond memories already.

little t said...

JT and I enjoyed viewing your show...you are an incredible photographer! We especially loved the big family group shot...it was a flashback to the 1960's! Classic!

Desertbound said...

Wow. Great shots, WB! I think everyone's different photos make a great metaphor for all our different perspectives, not only on this trip, but on life in general :) So glad Wildman was able to join us on this one.

Sayyadina said...

Amen and Amen. Great pictures, many memories, love love love.

Bethany said...

Great photos sis. You rock.
Or you are a rock.

DreamPacker said...

I especially like the Yoga in Willow Creek. Bob and I oohed and ahhed over it for at least 10 minutes, admiring the composition, amazing color, fantastic reflection. I mean how often does one get a shot like that. Not to mention the gorgeous model. Way to capture a photo, Wildman.