Wahoo! I did it! I taught my yoga class today! I'm done! Doing the actual yoga was fun, I enjoyed sharing that. The rest was stressful. However, I got a new yoga outfit so I could feel cute and fit for the class. Love the
yoga pants. I have two more pair, in black. they are more comfortable than wearing nothing. Seriously. Love. The class was great, they were so easy going and laid back. I had some friends from my zoning class in it, so that made it a lot of fun. I am so grateful, as my 2 year "anniversary" approaches, to be able to move well enough that yoga is even an option. Below are some pics Wildman was able to get while I was teaching. Yea!

11 comments:
Congratulations on your class!
What kind of yoga pants are they? I love comfy pants. I need to do some yoga. I've never done yoga outside. It sounds awesome.
(sorry for the stream of consciousness comment)
You look amazingly beautiful. Holy COW! Are we really sisters?
You must have been adopted. No Nelson can move like that.
Congratulations on a job well done. It helps that you look great in those pants.
So, the Relief Society President is trying to talk me into teaching Latin for an ernrichment group. I wonder if I can get some Latin pants...
Of course I love and am addicted to all the validation you guys are spouting off. Aaahh....
As fot the pants, I inserted a link to where I got them. Just keep in mind they run slighlty small. The ones I am wearing in the pictures are size large. I have a pair of medium ones that are just a fraction too tight/short. (I like super long pants) These pants are very long, also keep that in mind if any of you decide to get some. that's why I had to order yoga pants online...none of the stores around here have pants long enough for me. That's life. Anyway, thanks for all the great feedback! Love it!
You are my hero!
You look AMAZING in these pictures, espeically the bottom one! I am very impressed and the yoga outfit works - you look cute and fit! Great job!
Apparently defying DNA, WB rocks.
Awww, shucks! There go these damn allergies again. Gotta go find a tissue for my eyes.
The whole health retreat was a tremendous experience. I loved every minute I could get away from work to be there. T was confident, beautiful, and sexy...
Wow!!! You amaze me! You are so tall, sleek, slender and beautiful!!!
I'm jealous. Seriously jealous! You are HOT my dear!
Congratulations on your class!
Post a Comment