May 13, 2008

So...anyone else excited to see Twilght?

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476

8 comments:

CowboyBob said...

I'm surprised to admit, I do.

DreamPacker said...

I really liked the books, but....the movie looks....well, disappointing. I guess my envisioned characters are hard to live up to.

Muad'Dib said...

i still have to read it....who has our books?

Sayyadina said...

I was so excited to see that trailer that I started sqealing, and Lemur thought I had seen a spider. We all must go!!! And to echo Muad'Dib: Who has our books?

Also, I have the new one (due out in August) reserved . . . i'm so excited!!!

Nicoletta said...

I'm with Dreampacker on the characters thing. I had a different Edward in mind, but that doesn't mean I won't be waiting eagerly to see the movie. I just finished reading Stephanie Meyer's new book "The Host" and really enjoyed it.

WildBound said...

Yes, my edward was qite differernt, and, I'm still excited to see it. I'm a sucker for love stories.

BeautyFul said...

How do you do this to me? I have never heard of Twilight until reading your blog, and after viewing the preview, I am obsessed. I have spent the last hour researching it and watching other trailers on You Tube.

You've just recruited a new fan, and I haven't even read the books yet!!!

Bri!!! said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I didn't know they were going to make a movie out of this book. The whole time I was reading the series I thought about how cool it would be as a movie. I am really excited. I'm even more excited about the book in August. YEAH!!!