Feb 7, 2008

Sleepy Girl

I can't resist. I have to post this video clip. I went in to check on the sleeping kids, and I found this. This is Pocketmouse, blissfully slumbering with her zebra eye pillow on her eyes. It's stuffed with lavender flowers(?) or something...I thought Dreampacker would get a kick out of this. If you listen carefully, you can hear her snoring. She doesn't snore much...except for that time I heard NAM yelling at her, so I went into their bedroom to find out what was going on. NAM was in tears because he couldn't get Pocketmouse to wake up and stop snoring. He had been yelling/screaming at her to stop...and she didn't even flinch. I just rolled her over and she stopped. Crazy girl. It must have been living so close to the train tracks when she was a baby that causes her to sleep through anything. Go figure.




3 comments:

Deena said...

That is some serious blackmail material!

Pulcheria said...

Nice catch with the camera. And nice rebuild of your page!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Well, maybe my volume's just up really high, but careful listening was not necessary. :) That's so awesome. I can envision NAM freaking out, while PM slumbered on. Cute.

I didn't know your camera had a night-vision setting! Sweet!