
Laugh
Laugh. Life is too short to take too seriously. Laugh like you mean it.
Peace
What do I want more… “being right”, or peace? Being validated, or peace?
Survivor: Live Like You Mean It…Savor It…
My reminder that I survived. I’m still here. There are reasons for that. I am stronger than I think I am. Life really is precious. Stop wasting it. Savor it….
More, in no particular order:
#1 Be more aware of my food. In other words, eat in a healthy way, and healthy things. It really does make a difference in how I feel. Enough of a difference to make it worth it. Just do it.
#2 Be more aware and available as a parent. I’m the only mom my kids have, and they are the only kids I’m going to have. Parent like I mean it. It’s worth it.
#3 Get fit and strong. Bike riding, horse riding, walking/jogging, yoga, hiking…some weights/resistance work. Exercise like I mean it. This is the only body I’ve got. I want it to last a lifetime.
#4 Work on overcoming my fears/insecurities, ie not being controlled by them, or letting them interfere with my normal life.
#5 Be open to learning new things/skills, even if that means rearranging my biases. There is always more to learn. There is always more.
#6 Carve out more time for meditation/reflection. It’s when I have the most insights and personal inspiration. Definitely worth it.
#7 Get the whole story of my accident written down. Even if its only in journal format. I’m still learning from what happened. Write it down, even if its not perfect. Just do it.
#8 Time Management. I am capable of so much more. Learn to manage my time and energy wisely. Organize it.
I have more details for each goal, I just didn't post them here. I'm learning to be more specific with my goals/desires/needs etc. So, go ahead! What are your ideas/goals?
6 comments:
I love your new motto.
@ HSF
You can get them at Hallmark stores...Wildman got mine for me...
I will hold you to them...
Teisha, HELLO!!! It's Bri, and I just got your blog address from Aaron. I love to read peoples blogs, I think it's the best way to stay in touch with people. I have gotten way into it since my sister left on her mission in September.
I was wondering if there is any way I can watch that DVD you and Aaron made about your accident. I heard it's amazing. Anyway, I would love to hear from you. I'm excited to keep up on the happenings of your family. We have some really great things going on in our family, miracles really. But you will have to visit my blog to find out :-). Take care,
Bri
It's not really fair, you becoming perfect this year and all. Save a few imperfections for next year, would ya?
Most excellent goals.
Post a Comment