Jan 28, 2008

Crazy Weather

Talk about crazy weather. We've had a few days straight of temperatures with highs of 5 degrees, and lows of -15. We are currently in the middle of a massive blizzard. Right as it hit us a few hours ago, we had BIG lightning, loud thunder, nasty hail, and now it's been snowing and blowing for 4 hours. AND, to top it all off, our fridge bit the dust. Our food is currently in our coolers, in a snowbank. Feeling hungry? Bundle up and brave the blizzard to "open the fridge"... until we can get a new one...delivered! Our driveway is so snowpacked it has developed "washboards". Kinda tickles my bum ;) I know you all want to come visit...



6 comments:

Canyonsrcool said...

I actually do want to visit.

Marzipan said...

I love your new fridge!! Although I wouldn't want to ever get in it!
Oh, are you guys going to be around during President's Day weekend? I think we're going to come up on one of those days! It would be great to see you all!

CowboyBob said...

Reminds me of Morgan County. Loved it there, and your yard is beautiful. The dog doesn't look cold at all.

Pulcheria said...

What beautiful pictures! I still can't believe how much snow you guys are getting- what a year to miss!

Sayyadina said...

And uh, I want to visit too. But I"m not brave enough to brave the snow. We'll wait until there ISN'T a Heavey Snow Warning in effect!

Desertbound said...

Sigh - awesome pics!