Dec 6, 2007

I want to ride my bicycle!

Both NAM and I learned how to ride a bike this Fall. I actually broke my tailbone while learning. Yeah. NAM had it a bit easier. He woke up one morning and said he'd had a dream in which he rode his bike and went "really fast". Shortly after, he hopped on his bike and without much effort, went really fast down the driveway. Maybe if I'd had a dream first, I wouldn't have a broken arse. Some kids have all the luck...


Below is a short video of the two of us learning to ride our bikes...

7 comments:

Desertbound said...

LOL!!! That is so cute! What a little man. Love the tunes!

Canyonsrcool said...

I laughed at the music, a lot.

Bethany said...

That is the coolest thing, ever!!!!

CowboyBob said...

Hope you had as much fun doing as I did watching.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Aww. Awesome. :) I'm so proud of you guys! Congratulations to you both... belated.

Wildman said...

Congratulations on the broken arse? I am so proud of yet another fear that both NAM and WB faced. NAM simply had no desire keep trying. He tried a few times, gave up and asked for his training wheels to be put back on, had the dream, the got on and road. I got home a few hours later and got some footage...

Now three of us can ride together. DM is very close though.

Canyonsrcool said...

Seems T has a tendency to fall off of things . horses, bikes . .