Dec 5, 2007

How was that again?

The following conversation occurred in the car today. NAM is in the backseat counting as fast as he can, and shouting out random numbers etc. I'm only half listening, then he says;

"Mom, I just counted to infinity really fast. Do you want to know how I did it?"

"Sure, how did you do it?" I ask.

"I skipped 15."

"Cool."
-----
We just watched the movie Evan Almighty. As the film is ending, I'm thinking that was a fun, thoughtful, uplifting show. I'd give it....4 stars. Then we watched the out takes. I kid you not, Wildman was literally rolling on the floor, clutching his sides in helpless mirth. Seriously. In all our years together, I have NEVER seen him laugh so hard. He actually had an asthma attack from laughing. 15 minutes after the outtakes are over, and he is still rolling on the floor guffawing...mumbling lines from the movie sporadically when he can catch his breath for a second, then succumbs to more peals of laughter. 5 STARS, for the out takes.

7 comments:

Deena said...

Adding it to my Netflix now...
Thanks for the heads up!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

My kids react the same way to the "thousand babies" scene in Shrek the Third.

"I skipped 15." Bwahahahaha!

Desertbound said...

Loved that movie, too! I'm laughing just thinking about WM...
Wish I'd thought about skipping 15...

CowboyBob said...

Fifteen was not a very good year. Didn't have a driver's license yet.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

The "15" line: adorable.

WM rolling with mirth: classic. Wish I'd have been there.

Muad'Dib said...

HAHA. Where did he learn the word "infinity?"

Pulcheria said...

Think of all the time we could save if we only skipped 15 all of the time!