Nov 27, 2007

Gratitudiness

Above: One reason why I enjoy feeding the horses (at the Mountain Road Ranch) in the morning...

I'm grateful for (in no particular order):

crunchy leaves
morning light
digital technology
children's laughter
the smell of horses
warm, fuzzy socks
wood burning stoves
walking (and the freedoms that come from it)
music
a good ward
old friends
new friends
family
tail wags
humor
little gerbil paws
chocolate (dark)
red sand
slickrock
narrow canyons
desert streams
hot springs
sun-baked rocks
being a dreamer
moments of peace
my freedom
warm hands
the Love of My Life
softly falling snow
christmas lights
cinnamon
a good book
microfiber fleece blankets
Another Chance

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm blaming you for half of my wrinkles. Every time I scrunch my face with an "allergic reaction", I get more wrinkles. I'm grateful you had Another Chance as well.

Wildman said...

amen

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Simple and beautiful. You make me grateful for you.

Canyonsrcool said...

That's a good list!

Deena said...

I love that I could see your list as I read it.

Pulcheria said...

I have to ditto my husband, and I am extra grateful for you as I sit in your warm, comfortable, feels-like-I-never-left home.

Desertbound said...

Love the list. Love you. Love tissues.