Dec 15, 2007

How's that AGAIN?!

Last night as Wildman and I are doing a little Christmas shopping for the kidlets, I came upon a stuffed spiderman. I remembered that NAM wanted spiderman so he could spray webs all over people. Upon closer inspection, I noticed this saying on the box of the spiderman....:

"Squeeze my chest to hear some fun phrases!"

With a wicked gleam in my eye, I turned to Wildman.....

heheheheheh....muahahahaha! Just spreading a little Christmas Cheer....

6 comments:

Bethany said...

tee hee hee

Sayyadina said...

Shocked laughter. Then more laughter. Love that "Christmas cheer."

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Awesome! Did you make enough "fun phrases" to get kicked out of the store?

I'm cheered. :)

Wildman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wildman said...

I can already hear references to this on nearly any Nelson gathering. On a trail up a mountain, or wandering down some canyon.

CowboyBob said...

I'm sure any self-respecting spider man would counsel to take advantage of every opportunity...canyon, peak, trail, forest, lake, cliff, or even...well, use your creativity.