Dec 16, 2007

28 Days

I found this picture, don't know who took it. It's called: "28 Days in the Grand Canyon" . How cool is that?! *sigh* anyone else feeling the winter doldrums?

5 comments:

Deena said...

That's a sweet picture. Although it looks like somebody went barefoot and somebody else was wearing socks.

Canyonsrcool said...

whoa

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

I've been trying to see which were more popular: Tivas or Chacos. Some people must have been heliophobes, because it's tough to tell.

Too close for me to call.

Great pic. Lets break through those doldrums, eh?

Sayyadina said...

I think that's the best picture I've seen in months! What is "doldrums"? I used to think I had a great vocabulary, then I married into this family . . .

WildBound said...

Definitions 1 and 3 are what I had in mind...

dol·drums
–noun (used with a plural verb) 1. a state of inactivity or stagnation,
2. the doldrums, a. a belt of calms and light baffling winds north of the equator between the northern and southern trade winds in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
b. the weather prevailing in this area.

3. a dull, listless, depressed mood; low spirits.