So funny. Got this link from one of my sister-in-laws. Fun Stuff! The more I watch it, the more I laugh. Wouldn't it be fun to be in a group like this? ;)
@ mj-marv jr I have tried multiple times to register/login to your blog and it always comes up with errors... just so you know...I have tried leaving comments and can't...
7 comments:
Oh, It would be a blast.
Oh, It would be a blast.
That was awesome! So awesome! Super awesome. Ahhhh. Awesome.
giggle,LOL. That was fun!
Mitch and I love it! And he doesn't even know the Africa song.
That was entertaining. I love a capella groups when they do fun mixes like this Christmas Carol.
@ mj-marv jr
I have tried multiple times to register/login to your blog and it always comes up with errors... just so you know...I have tried leaving comments and can't...
Post a Comment