that's an awefully big harvest of Hound's Tongue burrs. You could make a scheizen-load of organic velcro with all that.
Organic velcro. funny. So true.
I remember the days . . .
At least it isn't burdock burrs.
Where she came from, they didn't have burrs to worry about...
CB: True, dat.WM: Alaska has no burrs? I'd sign up, then, if it weren't for the gargantuan mosquitoes. Well, that and the months of minimal-to-no sunlight.
Her expression kind of looks like Mayflower's after she "trimmed" her own bangs...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that's an awefully big harvest of Hound's Tongue burrs. You could make a scheizen-load of organic velcro with all that.
Organic velcro. funny. So true.
I remember the days . . .
At least it isn't burdock burrs.
Where she came from, they didn't have burrs to worry about...
CB: True, dat.
WM: Alaska has no burrs? I'd sign up, then, if it weren't for the gargantuan mosquitoes. Well, that and the months of minimal-to-no sunlight.
Her expression kind of looks like Mayflower's after she "trimmed" her own bangs...
Post a Comment