Oct 15, 2007

Kidlets


Pocketmouse is almost seven years old. I can hardly believe I have a seven year old! She is breathtakingly beautiful, with such a tender and loving heart. Her favorite things right now are school and dancing. I need to get her in a dancing class. That has been her one unfailing passion. She makes friends so easily and becomes so attached to them. Pocketmouse has two teeth that have just become loose, the front bottom ones. She is so excited to have them come out that she will pray that her teeth “ come out soon.” She loves school and her teacher. Pocketmouse is learning to read now by leaps and bounds. I love hearing her read and am so proud of her. She is a joy to have around, and I’m so grateful I get to be her mom.

N.A.M. My yummy boy. He can sure melt my heart. He is such a “little man” now, at 4.5 years of age. He loves learning to do “grown-up” jobs all by himself, like vacuuming, baking, cooking, and doing the laundry. He is always happy to go out and help dad with any projects that require tools. He loves building things, and tearing them apart. N.A.M. is also learning to read. He loves Dr. Seuss books, his favorite being The Cat In The Hat Comes Back. He is a little shy with people. He loves his family, and pets. I couldn’t be happier with such a wonderful little boy.

4 comments:

CowboyBob said...

Can't believe how fast they are changing. Thanks for sharing.

Pulcheria said...

Beautiful pictures, amazing kids! They are such sweet blessings!

Sayyadina said...

My favorite is Pocketmouse 2. So pretty.

Bethany said...

Big sigh! You may have to visit for Thanksgiving so I can get my lips, I mean hands, on that boy. They are both absolutely yummy.