Oct 24, 2007

Dogs Play

This is a short movie clip of the dogs playing together. I get a kick out of the way Macey rears up and pounces on Ringo. There is also a place where she pins him by the throat, like she would a prey animal. So wolf-like. Ringo is such a good sport and puts up with her puppiness. I also love how in the beginning, Ringo is seriously pretending to be "dead", then jumps up to pounce on her. NAM is the one laughing in the background. He loves watching the dogs play, or "wrestle". What's cool, is the dogs can play like this with each other, and yet are so careful with my kids.

5 comments:

Pulcheria said...

So cool. I love watching dogs play! And it looks like a nice day too. NAM's laughter makes the clip complete! Beemer giggled right along with him.

Nicoletta said...

Watching made me think of White Fang, which I read this summer. I totally want a "wolf dog."

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

So fun watching them. Does Ringo usually take the "submissive" role?

Desertbound said...

Love how Ringo plays dead! That was so funny. Macey seems very happy to be where she is. Milo could be happy if he could learn to play nicely with the other kids. Love NAM's giggles the most.

CowboyBob said...

It looks like Ringo is going to lose some weight. Both will help keep each other in shape. Made me happy to see them. thanks.