Oct 27, 2007

Costume Quest


This morning, Wildman was wondering what he could possibly dress up as for Halloween. His work is having a costume contest with a $100 grand prize.

I said," Be a mummy!"


Pocketmouse, who was watching the conversation said,"Yeah, dad, be a mommy!"


"Mummy," I said. "Do you know what a mummy is?"


She said "Yes!"


I asked, "What is a mummy?"


She said,"Its a...uh...a thing that is buried in toilet paper."


I think of all the things that can be or have been buried in toilet paper....and say," Yeah, Wildman, be a mummy!"

5 comments:

CowboyBob said...

Ooooohhhh, that is a sneaky comment.

Desertbound said...

Pocketmouse - you crack me up!

Bethany said...

Out of the mouths of babes...
Bury it,
or burn it,
or carry it out in a HWR.

Pulcheria said...

LOL! Excellent, and with a story like that to go with the costume, why wouldn't he win?

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Ooo. Nice.