Sep 25, 2007

Today...

Just a few pics today...
Below: Zinnias from the garden...
Gnarly "horned spider"...I haven't a clue what kind it is, but it's cool looking...and bigger than the photo shows...
Below: Shh....Chani is actually sleeping and quiet....soaking up the sun...aaahhh....


6 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Beautiful flowers.
judging on the web and general appearance, my guess on the arachnid is a cat's head (a member of the golden-orb branch).
I take it Chani doesn't sleep often. Awesome. I can't wait to meet her. Thanks for keeping me up to date!

Deena said...

I love sleeping puppies!

Pulcheria said...

Awesome flowers! Adorable dog!
I know how happy you are to have your camera back, but I am also happy you have it back. Thanks for sharing the beauty of the world through your eyes!

CowboyBob said...

I guess I'll have to try Zinnias again. Wow.

Pulcheria said...

P.S. As for the gift: Got it, watched it, LOVED it, cried. THANKS!

Shematite said...

Hey, Wildbound! Chani is a very pretty dog. Super-cute puppy sleeping! Hearing about your fall colors makes me slightly jealous. It still feels like summer here...

Actually, I take that back. It still looks like summer here, but a low pressure front hit earky yesterday morning and it's been a bit chilly in the two mornings since. (as in 75 degrees. I'm getting pampered.)

Much love for you and the kids!