That made me miss the mountains--a lot. Great pictures!
[sigh]you don't know what those shots do to me... or, maybe you do. Anyway, thank you.Ps. NAM is quite the photographer!
Great pics as usual. There's just something about fall...
It always amazes me that nature is so beautiful before it dies. Autumn always makes me hope that I can be, too.
Thanks for sharing, we'll try to return the favor when our leaves start to change. By then the magic in Cache Valley may be over.
I suspect nature isn't dieing, but falling asleep. And, Dreampacker, you are...you already are.
Wildbound, you truly have the eye of an artist.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That made me miss the mountains--a lot. Great pictures!
[sigh]
you don't know what those shots do to me... or, maybe you do. Anyway, thank you.
Ps. NAM is quite the photographer!
Great pics as usual. There's just something about fall...
It always amazes me that nature is so beautiful before it dies. Autumn always makes me hope that I can be, too.
Thanks for sharing, we'll try to return the favor when our leaves start to change. By then the magic in Cache Valley may be over.
I suspect nature isn't dieing, but falling asleep. And, Dreampacker, you are...you already are.
Wildbound, you truly have the eye of an artist.
Post a Comment