Here is a quick teaser/trailor for the movie (Arches Trip 2007) I am currently working on. Remember to turn up your volume...
Nice....Makes me want to bake !!In the feiry furnace of couse.Nice effects to go with the music.
Love it! Give me more.
This looks promising. I' like to see the whole thing. Go Carmina Burana!
OH, my gosh... I couldn't contain the explosion of mirth and pride in the talent you possess.You'll are jealous, I know it, don't try to hide it. I know I am.
I must say, that was quite awesome. Very excited to see more. I enjoy your music selection, as always.And Wildman...'You'll are jealous'?What does jelly have to do with anything?
hahahaHAA!! Awesome. The google-earth combined with the opening fortissimo of O Fortuna... Priceless. I don't even have the words - just awesome. I so was not ready for that to end.:D
Just wait til you see the real deal! I keep watching it (the real one) over and over and over and over because it's so funny. To me, anyway.
I wait with 'bated breath for more.
Awesome!!! I am almost in tears already. Such talent!
Teaser is right - now I am anxious for the video and you guys. I miss you!
Shematite: you and your word play. Jealous. Jellous. I thought i would die!
LOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!
Great teaser. The finished product is superb!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Nice....Makes me want to bake !!
In the feiry furnace of couse.
Nice effects to go with the music.
Love it! Give me more.
This looks promising. I' like to see the whole thing. Go Carmina Burana!
OH, my gosh... I couldn't contain the explosion of mirth and pride in the talent you possess.
You'll are jealous, I know it, don't try to hide it. I know I am.
I must say, that was quite awesome. Very excited to see more. I enjoy your music selection, as always.
And Wildman...'You'll are jealous'?
What does jelly have to do with anything?
hahahaHAA!! Awesome. The google-earth combined with the opening fortissimo of O Fortuna... Priceless. I don't even have the words - just awesome. I so was not ready for that to end.
:D
Just wait til you see the real deal! I keep watching it (the real one) over and over and over and over because it's so funny. To me, anyway.
I wait with 'bated breath for more.
Awesome!!! I am almost in tears already. Such talent!
Teaser is right - now I am anxious for the video and you guys. I miss you!
Shematite: you and your word play. Jealous. Jellous. I thought i would die!
LOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!
Great teaser. The finished product is superb!
Post a Comment