Aug 18, 2007

My 100th Post!!

As a cool 100th post, I decided to steal Rock's stolen idea and do a slideshow. This was really easy to do, and saves space! The photos are from my Autumn Portfolio. Fun Fun! Thanks Rock! (you can click on it to control it, and click a picture to view it...)

5 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

whoah. Now that is super-cool. I'll have to get me one of them.

Deena said...

Those pictures are so beautiful. Happy 100! I just had my 100th also. Maybe we could have had joint parties.

WildBound said...

Happy 100th, Glittersmama!

Desertbound said...

sigh...awesome pictures.

Pulcheria said...

Your pictures will never cease to amaze me - especially when they are of places and people I miss! Thanks for the reminder of what fall looks (and feels like) in all of this heat. And as for the questions in a previous post, I am just getting caught up, but I will get them up soon!