Aug 14, 2007

5 More Questions

I've been tagged by Hairyshoefairy, so here you go!


1. What songs/books from your childhood are the most meaningful to you now and why?
The book King of the Wind. My mom would cuddle up with me in her bed and read it to me. It's a great story, and great memories.

2. If you didn’t have the constraints of family, work, and time what would you love to be doing now with your life? Exploring the canyon country. Training Horses. Possibly writing. It's hard to really know, because so much of what I do and want to do I love to share with my family/loved ones....

3. Who did you have the biggest crush on in middle school/junior high - celebrity or real life? Yikes. Uh...boys. Especially nice ones.

4. What is something you can’t seem to keep yourself from purchasing? hmm...food? Yeah, food. Especially if it has dark chocolate.

5. What, specifically, have you done in your life that you are the most proud of? getting Wildman to propose to me, raising two beautiful and well-adjusted children, walking again, riding my horse again, hiking the Grand Canyon from rim to rim in 13 hours, hiking the Narrows 9 times (someday, I'll make it an even ten)

I tag everyone over in my sidebar...with the exception of HSF, of course. If I could come up with some new questions, I'd tag her too....we'll see...

5 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Nice. "boys... especially nice ones." Classic.

And, no fair, mass tagging. I call foul... but I'll take the shot anyway.

WildBound said...

Mass tagging? I just didn't want anyone to feel left out....

=)

CowboyBob said...

Is there a way to answer without retyping the whole question list?

Muad'Dib said...

you can copy and paste it in your post and type over the old answers...ctrl-V is paste.

Wildman said...

Getting me to propose to you???? Please refer to the first comment to the latest posting on my blog...